Yarr harr fiddlie dee
|Additional Access||Any place a block of X4 will open|
|Duties||GET DOES CREDITS MATTES!|
So, those land(space?)-lubbers don't wanna give us our cut huh? Well, I guess we'll just go over there and take it!
Preface[edit | edit source]
|Captain Ionsand says:|
"Hey! If you are looking for the Overmap enemies called Space Pirates, look here"
There's a low chance of the pirate event occurring during a game. The ship receives a demand from the pirates for 80% of the cargo points present when the event triggers. If the crew coughs up the money, nothing happens. If the crew refuses, or stays silent however, 3 (unlike nuke ops, the number of pirates does not scale with population) ghosts are spawned as pirates and given the objective to gather credits looted from the ship.
Goals[edit | edit source]
The ship refused to pay for your protection, protect the ship, siphon the credits from the ship and raid it for even more loot.
The goal of the pirates is to loot the ship of anything valuable. The minimum target is 50000 credits, with the figure scaling with the relative prosperity of the crew.
Ship[edit | edit source]
This content needs to be revised!
Reason: The picture and the description of the ship is outdated.
- The bridge is at the top. Similar to the White Ship, the pirate ship can be piloted across the ship z-level, with a 3 minute cooldown between each jump.
- In the middle is the armory. It is equipped with laser guns, combat shotguns, and all sorts of other goodies.
EVA Suits (which you need to actually get to the ship) are scattered across the pirate ship. There are 3 suit storages, exactly enough for the entire crew.You dont need space suits, you are a skeleton, thus you are space proof.
- There's a surgical area to the northeast
- Sleepers, four in total, are distributed throughout the ship
- There's an engineering area in the south of the ship. Power is generated through the turbine engine.
- There's a primitive atmospherics area in the southeast of the ship.
- There's a well-stocked bar to the southwest of the ship
Data Siphon[edit | edit source]
This heap of machinery steals credits and data from unprotected systems and locks down the cargo and emergency shuttle. Although activation of this machine is optional, once its turned on, it can't be turned off short of cutting the power to the entire ship. Upon activation, it automatically starts siphoning credits from cargo, tech levels from the RnD network, and also creates a "hostile environment", preventing the cargo and emergency shuttle from entering or leaving. Meanwhile, it also locks RnD and supply consoles from being accessed altogether, so science can't research new technologies and cargo can't order stuff. It also broadcasts a GPS signal, so the entire crew can figure out the location of where the data siphon is. Expect the crew to go on a manhunt for your ship so that the emergency shuttle can dock.
GPS Signal[edit | edit source]
- You can hear shanties over the static.
Equipment[edit | edit source]
You spawn with
- a pirate bandana
- an eyepatch
- a pirate suit
- brown sneakers
- a syndicate headset. This allows you and your fellow pirates to speak on an encoded channel.
Your weaponry consists of
- Laser guns, rare weapons on ships mainly equipped with ballistics
- Reshaped Energy swords
You will also find a few weapons and utilitties around the ship
- A single combat shotgun, and buckshot to go with it. This shotgun does not need to be pumped, unlike the riot shotguns in the Armory
- A duffelbag of X4, for blowing into places. These explosives can be used like C4, but are more powerful.
- A full toolbox, if you run out of X4
Tips[edit | edit source]
- You are a crew of skeletons. Use this to your advantage:
- You are completely spaceproof, you dont need internals or a space suit. So if you are ever in trouble, just retreat to space.
- If you lose a limb, you can just reattach it by clicking on yourself with it. Do be aware that if the limb is damaged, reattaching will make you "take" that damage. For example, if your leg falls of, and has 40 brute damage, then once you reattach it, you will have that 40 brute damage. This can mean the difference between life and death, so heal yourself before reattaching limbs.
- If all else fails, and you know that your comms are compromised, you and your fellow skeletons have your own language, that the crew can't understand. Unless they can.
- Your ship has turrets all around it, which can quickly drop the crew, in around two or three shots. They wont target you, so try and bait crew into them.
- Altough you are spaceproof, you do not have jetpacks, so do not get lost in space.
- Your X4, along with blowing holes in walls, damages things behind the wall.
- Your primary objective is getting loot, so if you do not have the numbers or the experience, you can always just not murderbone, and instead steal ores, valuable items and money.
- High value targets include the Vault, with the Ore Silo and the Credit Withdrawal Console; or the Captain's office, with all of his fancy gear.
- Be ware that once you start withdrawing credits, the crew will hear an alarm on the radio.
- Note that Traitor objective items may not be able to be sold.Citation needed