Well, looks like there's another divergence into some absolutely terrifying timeline, and future Nanotrasen has sent you to fix it!
Preface[edit | edit source]
Originally designed to replace the Space Ninja, the Chrono Legionnaires have stalled due to balance issues. As a result, they are admin-only, much like Highlanders, simply because the whole teleport --> insta-stun --> delayed-deletion wasn't really that well received.
Goals[edit | edit source]
As Chrono Legionnaires are admin-only, their goals fluctuate wildly based on what future Nanotrasen want them to do. 90% of the time, this means erasing the shit out of someone from history that shouldn't be there or are a major threat to the timeline (mainly players who name themselves after some particular historical figures).
Your standard objective will usually look something like this:
Using your TED device, erase Adolf Hitler, the Captain, from the timestream.
Equipment[edit | edit source]
Chrono Legionnaires wouldn't be themselves without their future-tech timestream-proof equipment that each Legionnaire receives as their standard gear.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Remember that your Chrono Suit is not only a great suit of armor but space proof as well! Don't feel bad if you need to slip into space for a moment
- If you only have a single target, your mission will most likely be short and simple. Just wait for a moment when your target will most likely be alone and won't have may visitors.
- On occasion future Nanotrasen may deem that the entire crew of the ship is a threat and needs every last person erased. In the event this happens you will probably be working together with a squad of Legionnaires. Work together to pick everybody off one by one!
- If you are tasked with erasing the entire crew, fuck up the Virologist and Xenobiologist. They almost always work alone, and you shouldn't have any issues with dispatching them with extreme prejudice.
- Roleplay as the space Viet Cong, teleporting out of the shadows to pick out loner targets. Don't be afraid to break away if sec arrives, giving up a small minnow is worth reeling in a gigantic carp.
- When the remaining crew have congregated into groups (assuming you've decided to kill everyone you can), don't try to take them on with the guns of already killed people. As soon as you teleport, they'll be left behind, leaving you unarmed and them available to any crewmember nearby. Instead, wait until they leave and pick them off one-by-one.
- Don't get EMP'd. They still can affect your futuristic gear and will halt your jump, leaving you vulnerable to any nearby crew.
|Command||Captain, Executive Officer, Bridge Staff|
|Security||Head of Security, Security Officer, Warden, Detective, Brig Physician|
|Engineering||Chief Engineer, Ship Engineer, Atmospheric Technician|
|Science||Research Director, Scientist, Roboticist|
|Medical||Chief Medical Officer, Medical Doctor, Chemist, Geneticist, Virologist, Paramedic|
|Service||Janitor, Bartender, Cook, Botanist, Clown, Mime, Chaplain, Curator|
|Munitions||Master At Arms, Munitions Technician, Flight Leader, Fighter Pilot, Air Traffic Controller|
|Civilian||Quartermaster, Cargo Technician, Shaft Miner, Assistant, Lawyer, Gimmick|
|Non-human||AI, Cyborg, Positronic Brain, Drone, Personal AI, Construct, Ghost|
|Antagonists||Traitor, Malfunctioning AI, Changeling, Heretic, Nuclear Operative, Blood Cultist, Bloodling, Revolutionary, Wizard, Blob, Abductor, Holoparasite, Xenomorph, Spider, Swarmers, Revenant, Morph, Nightmare, Space Ninja, Slaughter Demon, Pirate, Sentient Disease, Creep, Fugitives, Hunters, Syndicate Drop Trooper|
|Special||CentCom Official, Death Squad Officer, Emergency Response Officer, Chrono Legionnaire, Highlander, Ian|